Undoubtedly, Canada is one of the most sought after countries to move to worldwide. Its excellent health care and educations systems along with its high standard of living and friendly welcoming population make it the ideal destination to move to.
Canadian Permanent Residence Visas
Canada offers several routes to permanent residency both directly and indirectly through various work-study programs.
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa options include the Federal Skilled Worker program, Federal Skilled Trades Visa, Start-Up Visa, Self-Employed Immigration, Spouse Visa and various Provincial Nominee Skilled Worker programs.
Confusion regarding Canadian Permanent Residence
People often get confused regarding the rights attached to a Canadian Permanent Resident visa. Individuals often wonder whether they will have restrictions on their movement or access to the labour market. Others assume they must work for a specific employer in a set location. Some individuals contact our firm and state that they want to apply for a temporary work permit and secure a job offer when they in fact qualify for Canadian Permanent residence directly through a skilled worker program.
The Advantages of Canadian Permanent Residence
The advantages of Canadian Permanent Residence are as follows:
- The right to live and work in Canada indefinitely,
- No employment limitations including being self-employed,
- Your right to live in the country is not tied to an employer,
- The right to purchase property and obtain mortgages and loans.
- The right to apply for Canadian Citizenship or Dual Nationality after 4 years,
- The right to sponsor other relatives for permanent residence in Canada,
- Access to free education, education grants and loans,
- Access to Canada’s world class universal healthcare system and social security benefits,
- Only the main applicant needs to meet the migration criteria, immediate family dependents qualify automatically & receive the same benefits,
- The right to apply for Canadian consular assistance overseas,
- Once you have obtained Canadian citizenship you may be able to live and work in the United States through the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) – thereby giving you access to the labour market of the largest economy in the world.
If you are looking for the fastest route to Canadian Permanent Residence for yourself and your family members, contact Sterling Immigration for an impartial consultation.