Take the Stress and Uncertainty out of the Canadian Immigration Process
If you wish to prepare your own Canadian family sponsorship immigration application without our ICCRC expert representation, we are happy to provide an application checking service to ensure that your application is successful.
Choosing our Canadian immigration application checking service will give you the peace of mind that you have done everything possible to make the best application you can.
Our fixed price solution costs a fraction of the price of paying for full legal representation, with a turn around time of only 3 working days and a guarantee that your application will be reviewed by an ICCRC expert, Harjit Grewal (License No: R507916).
Canadian Immigration is Complex
The Canadian immigration system is constantly evolving through the introduction of new categories, forms, policies, procedures and country guidelines. Failure to complete the updated application form and submit the mandatory supporting documents will result in your application being returned to you. It is worth noting the following statistics:
- 25% of applications submitted without the assistance of an immigration representative are returned to applicants because they are incomplete or contain simple errors. When re-submitted these applications will go to the back of the queue.
- 50% of all applications submitted without the assistance of an immigration lawyer are refused. In many cases these refusals could have been avoided if the application had been better prepared.
Benefits of our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service
Having your application checked by an ICCRC expert will help eliminate common mistakes and omissions and will help to identify more serious issues which could result in a refusal. If you are refused you face the prospect of forfeiting expensive CIC processing fees and having to submit an expensive appeal with the resultant delay this will cause.
With family sponsorship appeal waiting times now exceeding 18 months, the delays caused by refusals or returned applications can cost you several months if not years. Additionally, by answering questions incorrectly you face a real risk of being inadmissible to Canada for misrepresentation which will result in an automatic refusal of your application and being banned from entering Canada for a period of up to five years.
Our Application Checking Service will save you time, money, stress and the uncertainty that you have completed the application form and supporting documentation correctly.
Our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service Includes:
- A detailed assessment of your application forms and supporting documentation.
- Highlighting any potential reasons for refusal.
- High-quality actionable feedback from a qualified Canadian immigration consultant.
- A detailed report card listing any corrections or amendments you need to make.
- Suggestions regarding further documents you may wish to include to improve your chances of success.