Book a Canadian Immigration Consultation in London, UK
The more you research about the Canadian immigration process, the more questions you will have about the timescales, evidentiary requirements, fees and your eligibility. A Canadian immigration consultation will enable you to obtain immediate answers to your Canadian immigration questions.
Sterling Immigration’s London office opened in January 2015 to serve our clients located in the south of England.
By scheduling a Canadian immigration consultation in London, you will receive up to date information about:
- The Canadian immigration process and how it works
- The minimum entry criteria for various economic immigration programs
- The requirements for your profile to be selected
- Canadian immigration processing times
- The documents required in support of your application
- The relevant quotas for each program
- The legal merits of your application and prospects of success
- The costs, procedures and timescales involved
Once you are armed with this information, you can make an informed decision and plan your future effectively as you will have a clear road-map to Canada.
Confirmation of Legal Advice
We will confirm our legal advice in writing after the Canadian immigration consultation in London so that you have a record of what was discussed and a clear roadmap to Canada.
All Canadian immigration consultations in London are conducted by an ICCRC regulated expert (ICCRC License Number R507916).
Book a Canadian Immigration Consultation in London
Our London office is conveniently located in Farringdon, a short 3-minute walk from Farringdon Tube Station. Our full address is 5 St. John’s Lane, Farringdon, London, EC1M 4BH.
To book a Canadian immigration consultation in London please use our convenient online scheduling system.