The more you research about the Canadian immigration process, the more questions you will have about the timescales, evidentiary requirements, fees and your eligibility. A Canadian immigration consultation will enable you to obtain immediate answers to your Canadian immigration questions.
Sterling Immigration’s Birmingham office opened in January 2015 to serve our clients located in the midlands and north of England who are unable to attend our office in central London.
By scheduling a Canadian immigration consultation in Birmingham, you will receive up to date information about:
- The Canadian immigration process and how it works
- The minimum entry criteria for various economic immigration programs
- The requirements for your profile to be selected
- Canadian immigration processing times
- The documents required in support of your application
- The relevant quotas for each program
- Your prospects of success (legal merits)
Confirmation of Legal Advice
We will confirm our legal advice in writing after the Canadian immigration consultation in Birmingham so that you have a record of what was discussed.
All Canadian immigration consultations in BIrmingham are conducted by an ICCRC regulated expert (ICCRC License Number R507916).
Book a Canadian Immigration Consultation in Birmingham
Our Birmingham office is conveniently located in the city centre, a short 5-minute walk from New Street Station. Our full address is 65 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2DP.
To book a Canadian immigration consultation in Birmingham please use our convenient online scheduling system.