Our In-Depth Legal Advice Process
Assessing your eligibility for a Canadian visa takes time. The application process is lengthy and there are numerous factors to consider.
When assessing your eligibility for a Canadian visa we will provide you with in-depth advice regarding the Canadian immigration system and how it actually works, the documents required in support of your application, the fees and timescales involved and an overview of common mistakes that applicants make and potential pitfalls.
You will leave your consultation with a clear understanding of Canadian immigration law and will be able to make a informed decision regarding whether to proceed with an application.
Reasons to Book a Canadian Immigration Consultation
We strongly recommend booking an in-depth Canadian immigration consultation in the following circumstances:
- If you have complicated personal circumstances,
- If you are unsure whether you qualify for a Canadian visa,
- If you need specific questions answering about a particular Canadian immigration category,
- If you require advice regarding the evidence required in support of your application and the format that the Canadian government require it to be in, and
- If you are unsure how the Canadian immigration process actually works and how the Canadian government assess, rank and select applicants.
What will happen during my Canadian Immigration Consultation?
Whether the session is in-person or by telephone, you will receive professional legal advice from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (ICCRC License Number R507916).
Your dedicated Canadian Immigration Consultant will;
- Take detailed instructions from you and evaluate your personal characteristics,
- Assess your eligibility to emigrate to Canada across all Canadian immigration programs,
- Provide tailored advice on the options available to you and identify the most suitable Canadian visa option,
- Advise you on the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Rules and how they apply to your case,
- Advise you regarding the relevant quotas for your best Canadian visa option and required ranking points,
- Discuss and advise regarding the relevant application forms, procedures, fees and timescales,
- Advise on the documentation required in support of your application and their specified format,
- Identify possible issues of concern and suggest strategies to increase your prospects of success,
- Provide a fixed-fee price quote for our full Canadian immigration application service, and
- Provide written confirmation of our legal advice following the consultation.
Sterling Immigration offer personal consultations at our offices in Birmingham and London in the U.K.
If you are unable to attend one of our offices for a personal consultation, a detailed telephone consultation can be the most cost-effective method for obtaining immediate answers to your Canadian immigration questions. Telephone consultations are available during some evenings and on Saturdays for people who are busy at work.
Find a time that's best for you
To book a consultation use our simple online calendar tool below to find a time that works best for your schedule. Simply choose the time and day you wish to speak to our experts, pay online and connect with us in-person or by telephone. We will answer all your questions and start you on your way to making a successful Canadian immigration application.
Please note: Canadian immigration is complex. Detailed Canadian immigration advice can only be given after a thorough assessment of your profile and supporting documentation within the context of a pre-booked, paid consultation.
General Canadian immigration information is available at the official Canadian Government website at www.cic.gc.ca or you can call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.