Emigrate to the U.S. Through Investment
The U.S. EB-5 Investor Program is one of the world’s most popular investor visa programs. Applicants are required to make a passive investment of $500,000 into an approved project for a period of 5 years. In return, investors and their family members will receive U.S. Green Cards (permanent status).
The investment requirement may rise to $800,000 from 9 December 2016. Act now to learn more:
US Investor Visa Requirements
Net Worth: $1 million net worth, or
earn at least $200,000 annual personal income, or
at least $300,000 in combined annual income with a spouse.
Investment: $500,000 in an approved real estate or infrastructure project for 5 years.
Return to Applicant After 5 Years: $505,000
Time-scale for visa issuance: 12 to 15 months
Residency: Intend to spend at least 6 months per year in the US, and not be absent for more than 6 months at a time.
Advantages of the US Investor Visa Program
- No English language requirement.
- No age restriction.
- No minimum education requirement.
- No business experience requirement.
- Net worth of $1,000,000 or high annual income.
- Investor and family can retain their home country passports.
- Investor and family can live, work, or retire anywhere in the US.
- Eligible for US citizenship after five years.
- Access to the world’s leading economic market.
- Live in world-class cities with outstanding recreation and lifestyle opportunities.
- Children can attend any public school or university for the same cost as US citizens.