Secure Permanent Residence for your loved one in 6 months.
100% success rate in Canadian family sponsorship applications.
Rated in the top 3 Canadian immigration law offices, Sterling Immigration has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results. Offices in London and Vancouver.
ICCRC License Number is R507916.
Canadian Family Sponsorship Services.
Sterling Immigration’s family sponsorship services are designed to take the stress and uncertainty out of the entire procedure. Our services include:
- Detailed eligibility assessment and legal merits
- Strategies to increase your prospects of success
- Meeting the definition of a common-law partnership
- Maintenance requirements
- Income and savings requirements
- Inland v Outland sponsorship routes
- Documents required in support of your application
- Processing times by visa office
- Affidavits by a licensed Commissioner of Oaths
- Detailed legal submissions in support of your case
- Canadian Embassy interview preparation
- Complete representation until visa issuance
- If you have completed your own application we also offer an application checking service to give you peace of mind.
Our clients are our best advertising
Reasons why people trust Sterling Immigration with their Canadian family sponsorship applications:
- Authorised by the Government of Canada
- ICCRC License Number R507916
- CAPIC License Number R14097
- Commissioners of Oaths, Canada, 2016-1082
- 100% success rate in family cases
- Affordable fixed-fees with no hidden costs
- Flexible packages to suit your immigration requirements
- Offices in the UK and Canada
- Recognised as an authority on Canadian immigration law
- Contributors to leading publications including Reuters and Bloomberg
- Rated the best Canadian immigration firm in the UK
- Rated in the top 3 Canadian immigration firms in western Canada for 2015 and 2016 based on success rate, customer feedback and quality of work (The Georgia Straight).
Protect Your Canadian Immigration Dream
Always Instruct an ICCRC Licensed Consultant
Many people receive incorrect advice at the hands of immigration agents who falsely claim to be experts in Canadian immigration law.
These agents provide fake ICCRC license numbers in order to appear qualified. They often make ridiculous promises in order to secure your business or charge extortionate fees for non-existent jobs.
To avoid being a victim of fraud always ask your representative to provide their ICCRC license number and verify their membership on the ICCRC website.
Our ICCRC License Number is R507916.
Sterling Immigration Are Proud Members of: