Do You Qualify for the Canadian Skilled Worker Program?
See if your occupation puts you on the fast-track for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Learn more from Sterling Immigration, authorized representatives for the Government of Canada.
ICCRC License Number R507916.
WE SPECIALISE IN THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS OF THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM:
*Federal Skilled Worker Criteria
*Determining Eligible Occupations
*Certificates of Qualification
*Meeting Labour Market Impact Assessment Regulations (600 points)
*Securing Provincial Nomination Certificates (600 points)
Express Entry Consultation Service
Book a consultation with Sterling Immigration to receive answers to all of your Express Entry questions. Our consultation service includes:
- Detailed eligibility assessment and strict legal merits test
- Determination of your best economic category
- Estimate of your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
- Estimate of your rank via-a-vis other applicants
- Strategies to increase your prospects of success
- Review of supporting documentation
- High demand occupations for 2016
- The low-down on finding a job in Canada
- How to secure an LMIA or Provincial Nomination
- Documents required in support of your application
- Processing times after ITA issuance
- Express Entry quotas in 2016 and beyond.
- Avoiding common reasons for visa refusal
- Addressing misconceptions about the Express Entry system.
- Review of other immigrant and non-immigrant programs if you do not qualify for one of the Express Entry economic programs.
Our clients are our best advertising
Reasons why people trust Sterling Immigration with their Express Entry applications:
- Authorised to provide visa services by the Canadian Government
- ICCRC License Number R507916
- CAPIC License Number R14097
- Commissioners of Oaths, Canada, 2016-1082
- Authorised to recruit foreign workers under Canadian law
- Over 200 ITA’s received since January 2015.
- Over 200 LMIA’s issued since January 2016.
- Over 75 PNP certificates obtained in 2016.
- Affordable fixed-fees with no hidden costs
- Offices in the UK and Canada.
- Recognised as an authority on Canadian immigration law
- Contributors to leading publications including Reuters and Bloomberg
- Rated the best Canadian immigration firm in the UK.
- Rated in the top 3 Canadian immigration firms in Vancouver for 2015 and 2016 based on success rate, client reviews and quality of work (The Georgia Straight).
Protect Your Canadian Immigration Dream
Always Instruct an ICCRC Licensed Consultant
Many people receive incorrect advice at the hands of immigration agents who falsely claim to be experts in Canadian immigration law.
These agents provide fake ICCRC license numbers in order to appear qualified. They often make ridiculous promises in order to secure your business or charge extortionate fees for non-existent jobs.
To avoid being a victim of fraud always ask your representative to provide their ICCRC license number and verify their membership on the ICCRC website.
Our ICCRC License Number is R507916.
Sterling Immigration Are Proud Members of: