Telephone and Skype Appointments
If you are unable to attend one of our offices for a personal consultation, a detailed telephone consultation can be the most cost effective method of easing your mind with immediate answers to your Canadian immigration questions.
Your immigration questions will be answered by an authorized representative for Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Mr Harjit Grewal (ICCRC License Number R507916).
We will understand your immigration issue, identify possible solutions and give you an estimate of costs and timescale to carry out the work.
Once we have carried out a thorough assessment of your eligibility for a Canadian visa, we will advise you on the chances of your case succeeding. You can then make an informed decision whether or not to instruct us to proceed with a visa application or appeal. We will not advise you to proceed with an application or appeal unless we believe you will have a reasonable chance of being successful.
Benefits of our Telephone Consultation Service
We recommend our Telephone Consultation Service in the following instances:
- If you are unable to attend our offices in London or Vancouver.
- If you want a detailed eligibility assessment for Canadian immigration.
- If you want to know whether you qualify for a particular category.
- If your application has been refused and you would like to know whether you can appeal.
- If you would like to know more about our various immigration services and fee schedule.
- If you have technical immigration questions relating to inadmissibility, revocation or residency obligations
- If you wish to prepare your own application but are looking for answers to specific questions about the process and evidence required.
Telephone Consultation Fee: £75 (UK) or $125 CAD (North America)
Duration: 45 minutes
Should you instruct us to prepare a Canadian visa application, the telephone consultation fee will be credited towards our legal fees.
Need More Information?
If you would like further information about our Telephone Consultation Service please contact us using form below.