If you wish to prepare your own immigration application without our ICCRC expert representation, we are happy to provide a Canadian immigration application checking service to ensure that your application is successful.
Choosing our Canadian immigration application checking service will give you the peace of mind that you have done everything possible to make the best application you can.
Our fixed price solution costs a fraction of the price of paying for full legal representation, with a turn around time of only 3 working days and a guarantee that your application will be reviewed by an ICCRC expert, Harjit Grewal.
Reasons to Choose Our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service
- If you want your immigration application checked by an ICCRC expert before submission.
- If you are worried about your application being refused.
- If you are unsure whether you have applied for the correct Canadian immigration category.
- If you are unsure whether you have included all of the mandatory documents in the prescribed format.
- If you are looking for expert feedback and practical advice to improve your prospects of success, or
- A cost-effective solution for those who cannot afford full legal representation.
The Canadian immigration system is constantly evolving through the introduction of new categories, forms, policies, procedures and country guidelines. Failure to complete the updated application form and submit the mandatory supporting documents will result in your application being returned to you. It is worth noting the following statistics:
- 25% of applications submitted without the assistance of an immigration representative are returned to applicants because they are incomplete or contain simple errors. When re-submitted these applications will go to the back of the queue.
- 50% of all applications submitted without the assistance of an immigration lawyer are refused. In many cases these refusals could have been avoided if the application had been better prepared.
Benefits of our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service
Having your application checked by an ICCRC expert will help eliminate common mistakes and omissions and will help to identify more serious issues which could result in a refusal. If you are refused you face the prospect of forfeiting expensive CIC processing fees and having to submit an expensive appeal with the resultant delay this will cause.
The delays caused by refusals or returned applications can cost you several months if not years. Additionally, by answering questions incorrectly you face a real risk of being inadmissible to Canada for misrepresentation which will result in an automatic refusal of your application and being banned from entering Canada for a period of up to five years. Misrepresentation can also lead to revocation of your status and can constitute a criminal offence.
Our Application Checking Service will save you time, money, stress and the uncertainty that you have completed the application form and supporting documentation correctly.
Our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service Includes:
- A detailed assessment of your application forms and supporting documentation.
- Ensuring that you are applying under the correct immigration category.
- Highlighting any potential reasons for refusal.
- High-quality actionable feedback from a recognised ICCRC expert.
- A detailed report card listing any corrections, additions or amendments you need to make.
- Suggestions regarding further documents you may wish to include to improve your chances of success.
Need More Information?
If you would like further information about our Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service please contact us using form below.
[raw][contact-form subject=”Canadian Immigration Application Checking Service” to=”[email protected]”] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Telephone Number” type=”url” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Question” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [/contact-form][/raw]