Expert Advice and Representation
Our Canada Visa Application service is excellent value and provides full assistance with all aspects of your case.
We will complete the relevant immigration forms. We will provide you with detailed guidance regarding the supporting documents required and assess each document to ensure that it meets CIC’s strict standards.
Canadian immigration law is complex and involves multiple stages. CIC will undertake detailed verification and eligibility checks to ensure that what you state is true. This can include calls to your current and previous employers.
We will prepare detailed legal submissions, statutory declarations and settlement plans in support of your application. If required, we will also prepare you for a personal interview with the immigration authorities.
We will continue to track the status of your Canadian visa application and liaise with the Embassy until your visa is issued.
Factors affecting the processing of a Canada Visa Application
A poorly prepared Canada visa application will slow down the processing time as Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will either refuse your application outright or write to you requesting further documents or information. If CIC need to request further information or are not satisfied with your response, an interview may be requested to go through your Canadian visa application and test your credibility and consistency.
Sterling Immigration’s Canada Visa Application Services includes:
- Direct access to a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (Harjit Grewal, ICCRC R507916),
- An assessment of your eligibility to emigrate to Canada,
- A detailed consultation for any proposed application,
- Advice regarding the documents required in support of your Canada visa application,
- Assistance completing your application & collating supporting documents,
- Ensuring the correct coding of all current and previous employment experience where necessary,
- Advice and representation regarding converting your qualifications into Canadian standards,
- Canada visa application forms & document checks,
- Detailed legal submissions, case law, policies and labour market information in support of your application,
- Drafting affidavits in support of your applications sealed by our licensed Commissioner of Oaths.
- Advice regarding what to do in the event you are invited to attend a visa interview,
- Liaising with the Canadian High Commission until visa issuance,
- Fixed fee affordable Canadian immigration services.
Want More Information About the Canada Visa Application Service?
To request further details and an accurate fixed fee quote according to your individual requirements please complete the form below: